Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Emma...because I love her!


MaryAnn and I just returned from a few days with Caroline, Emma, and Jack. Painting and playing and reading with Emma and Jack was refreshing, bringing me back to a sense of what is real and important! Emma, of course, is WAY AHEAD of other three-year olds with regard to color theory. When we ran out of purple paint and had to mix the color, she was quick to tell me to mix red and blue! While visiting, I had the opportunity to paint a canvas for Emma's bedroom. I am convinced that next summer, she will paint her own!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I am a tad partial to this post since I love Emma as well! I am sooo glad and thankful that you and MaryAnn came. Emma is a tad advanced and I credit The Color Kittens- the book you gave her and she wants read to her a few times a week.
    much love and thanks-Caroline

    ReplyDelete