Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

I don't know if anyone looks at this blog anymore. And why would you? This blog is about making art and I rarely seem to make any. A recent rejection letter from Horace Williams House regarding an exhibit in 2011 stings a bit. I see good art all around me, but I just can't make it happen in my studio. This is not a new phenomena for me. Over the last 8 years of learning to draw and paint, I have had lapses of creativity that are frustrating and sometimes debilitating.

In the meantime, I highly recommend a new gallery in Chapel Hill. This co-op gallery is sleek and chock-full of high quality art. Check out Frank's website at: http://www.frankisart.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I read your blog and have been waiting patiently for a new post for a long time! Sorry to hear that you're creatively clogged, but you know that the floodgates will open eventually and the good stuff will pour out of you again. Cause when you're good, you're really, really good. Big kiss, Anne

    ReplyDelete